OUR CLERKSHIP ROTATIONS
We offer audition rotations to those 4th year medical students interested in pursuing Family Medicine as a specialty, specifically those interested in training at our residency program. To be considered, students must be currently in good standing and actively enrolled in a U.S. medical school.
For consideration, students must supply the following:
- a current cv,
- USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 score transcript,
- a brief written narrative stating their commitment to Family Medicine,
- a current Letter of Good Standing from their medical school,
- a statement explaining any ties to Fayetteville, North Carolina or the region,
- the dates of requested rotation (multiple options preferred).
- Southern Regional AHEC requires all rotating students to receive the complete COVID-19 vaccination series and any additional CDC recommended booster doses. All rotating students must complete their COVID-19 vaccination series prior to starting their rotations at SR-AHEC.
Limited student housing is available at a rate of $20 per night. Rotation and housing applications are handled on a first come, first served basis. To apply for a rotation, contact Cheryl Haynes, Residency Manager at Cheryl.Haynes@sr-ahec.org or (910) 678-7259. Housing information and application can be found at MyAHEC.