The Southern Regional AHEC Family Medicine Residency Program’s mission is to improve the health of our community by training family medicine physicians to deliver competent, compassionate, and comprehensive care. We share the organizational mission to deliver quality healthcare education.
We meet our organizational and programmatic missions by:
- Promoting exemplary healthcare education and training.
- Increasing the diversity of practicing health professionals.
- Seeking innovation in the educational experience.
- Providing timely information resources.
- Improving access to cost-effective care by providing high quality clinical services.